Annapolis Foot and Ankle Center
Eric S. Harmelin, DPMBoard-Certified Podiatric Surgeon
- Undergraduate: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Medical: Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, Miami, FL
- Primary Podiatric Medicine Residency (PPMR): South Miami Hospital Foot and Ankle Program,
South Miami, FL
- Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery Residency: South Miami Hospital Foot and Ankle Program,
South Miami, FL
Honors and Awards
- Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society
- Podiatric Medicine Academic Merit Scholarship
- Academic Dean’s List, BUSPM
- Academic Dean’s List, OCPM
- Florida Academic Merit Scholarship, University of Florida
- Chief of Podiatry Service: Holy Cross Hospital, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Kashuk KB, Harmelin ES, Holcombe RN, et al. Arthroscopic surgery of the ankle and subtalar joint. Clin Pod Med Surg 17(1):55-79, 2000.
- Harmelin ES, Holcombe RN, Goggin JP, et al. Acral lentiginous melanoma. J Foot Ankle Surgery 37(6):540-545, 1998.
- Hanft JR, Harmelin ES, Holcombe RN, et al. Immunologic desensitization to imipenem: a review of protocol. Footprints Edition/Journal of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association, August 1998.
- Harmelin ES. Peroneal tendon subluxation. Podiatric Quarterly 6(3):5-7, 1996.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Request an Appointment (410) 266-7666
Dr. Eric S. Harmelin
Dr. Harmelin specializes in the treatment of the full spectrum of foot and ankle conditions. His special areas of interest include:
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Limb Salvage/Wound Care
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Charcot Foot Reconstruction
- External Fixation