John G. DeLeonibus, DPMBoard-Certified Podiatric Surgeon
Dr. DeLeonibus is a native of the Annapolis area who began his surgical practice in Annapolis in 1985. He was born in Washington, D. C. and received his B.S. in Chemistry from the University of Florida. His doctorate was earned at The Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. DeLeonibus completed his residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Harrison Community Hospital in Mt. Clemens, Michigan.
Dr. DeLeonibus is a licensed podiatric surgeon in Maryland. He is board–certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He has been in private practice since 1985 with offices in Annapolis and Kent Island and owns his own outpatient surgical center at the Annapolis location. Dr. DeLeonibus is on staff at Anne Arundel Medical Center and devotes one day a week at the hospital's wound care center. Wound care/limb salvage is a special interest of his. Dr. Deleonibus provides daily in-patient consultations as well.
In his spare time he enjoys boating, traveling and spending time with his family.
- Undergraduate: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Medical: Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Podiatric and Surgical Residency: Harrison Community Hospital, Mt. Clemons, MI
Honors and Awards
- Pi Delta National Honor Society
- Anne Arundel Wound Care Center
- Chief of Podiatry Service: Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Vascular Screening with PAD Net System : 2000
Conducted 1st Pilot Study in U.S. for Biomedix Corporation Study and Implementation of Vascular Screenings Utilizing PAD Net System.
- Maryland Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Diplomate National Board of Podiatry Examiners
Dr. John G. DeLeonibus
Dr. Deleonibus specializes in the treatment of the full spectrum of foot and ankle conditions. His areas of special interest include:
- Limb Salvage/Wound Care
- Deformity Correction
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Peripheral Neuropathy